You are probably on this page because you have been invited to join our Mastermind group, congratulations. That means we think you’re a quality person who can, and wants to, add value to other people’s businesses. You’re also interested in growing your own business.
What is a ‘Mastermind’ group?
This! Just kidding, it’s so much more. Here is what this group is about:
– like-minded entrepreneurs who support each other in growing their businesses – quality people who create value for others
– sharing, brainstorming and holding each other accountable
– ‘hotseat’, where you present an idea or a problem in your business and the entire group does a big brainstorm about the idea.
– idea sharing – where you present an admin, marketing, sales or delivery concept that could be useful to others
– 6-month timeframe initially, to create a sense of urgency about making the most of the group
The idea for this group came from reading Jeff Walker’s book ‘Launch’ – he talks about mastermind groups he has been involved in. The best masterminds have a feeling of ‘we’re all in this together’ – a strong ethos and an almost intangible sense of community. A rising tide lifts all boats.
Notice, I didn’t rule out playing the game of Mastermind.
At the time of writing this our first meeting is planned for 30 May 2016, from 6 to 7:30 at a restaurant in Wellington or Khandallah, stay tuned.
We’ll meet for six months, to create a sense of urgency about what we want to achieve in our businesses in that time.
Is there a fee?
No. Rather than giving your cash, we’re looking for you to give your support and ideas.
That’s it from me,