Clients we have served in Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Capital Territory Government
- Department of Conservation, NZ
- Ministry of Health, NZ
- New Zealand Ministry of Defence
- Tourism New Zealand
- Wellington Regional Economic Development Agency
- Workplace Gender Equality Agency, AU
- Canberra Business News
- Cancer Society of New Zealand
- Cause and Effective
- Esteem Designz
- International Association of Public Participation – Australasia
- International Institute of Business Analysis
- Rotary Club of New Zealand
- Wellington City Mission
- Women’s Network Australia
- Capital Recruitment
- Dee Tran
- Mark Tantrum Photography
- My Business People
- My Learning Space
- Pioneer Energy
- Private Box
- Veldhoen & Company
Contact us to find out how we can catalyse transformation in your workplace.
Fill out the form below to schedule a complimentary Flexible Workplace Consultation
An example of our work – case study
A small self-funded organisation approached us about their plan to transition out of a physical office. They already had several people working across Australia and had experimented with working from home. Several staff worked from home several days a week.
The organisation’s customers were located all across Australia and New Zealand. As a result the CEO had noticed that the office was usually half empty and was never used for client interactions.
As part of a strategy to increase their profile and attract the best talent, the CEO began to explore a 100% distributed work model, so that the business would no longer be dependent on place for its recruitment.
Transformed Teams delivered an assessment of their capability and developed their ability to work remotely so the relocation would be a success.
A questionnaire was completed by all employees
A four-hour workshop engaged staff on the possibilities of distributed work
Individual coaching sessions provided support
A technology audit identified where their existing technology was insufficient
A six-week preparation phase consisted of:
- Employee training
- Team-based problem solving workshop
- Update of the organisation’s performance management system to leading practice
- Introduction of supportive technologies
- Individual coaching
- Work, Health and Safety checks of the home
- Provision of legally compliant policies
A six-week transition phase consisted of:
- Team-based experimentation, using agile methodologies
- Adjustments to policies
- All staff reported being comfortable with the arrangement
As a result of this program of work, our client was able to transition to effective, productive distributed work without losing any staff members or productive time.
The organisation saved $30,000 per year on their office lease and began to attract a higher calibre of employee, including for the CEO role.